Friday, May 2, 2014

Playing Catch Up (Months 7-10)

It has been a crazy few months. We put our house on the market, it sold (quick!), and we moved. We got so lucky to find a house in our preferred area/school but we've only been moved in for not quite 2 weeks, so things are still hectic. We just got (good) internet yesterday do I was finally able to upload pictures from my camera and post Benjamin's monthly pictures. I can't believe he is 10 months old now, almost 11 months at this point. 😥

So, since I was behind--here are months 7-10.









He is getting so big and so fun! He will be walking in no time, as he already attempts to take steps and lets go of whatever he's holding on to for a few seconds at a time. He is still nursing every 4-5 hours but we will be moving to whole milk soon and weaning. Hopefully that will be a relatively easy process--I've never really had to "wean." Logan never exclusively nursed and he moved to straight formula by 7 months. I'm proud of us for making it this far but I'm ready to be done by the time he's a year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment